8" CompC 4 Ohm DVC
The dual-voice-coil CompC Subwoofers make wiring easy with a pair of spring-loaded terminals, for easy optimizing of a CX-Series Amplifier. Big power and big bass are easy to get.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 8-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 200 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.