GYEON Q2M IRON PH NEUTRAL FERROUS FALLOUT REMOVER
Gyeon Q2M IRON is one of the most efficient, fast-reacting iron removers on the market. This product was specially developed to decontaminate surfaces from harsh ferrous deposits such as brake dust and rail dust easily, making intensive cleansing simple for both enthusiasts' and pro-detailers' alike.
Gyeon Q2M Iron is a fast reacting product which immediately begins reaction with the ferrous compounds, reducing them to a water soluble complex which can easily be washed away. Whilst this reaction is taking place the solution will turn bright purple signifying a reaction is taking place.
The high reactivity of the product has not influenced its pH. All Gyeons efforts were channeled to ensure it could be safely applied on even very sensitive materials or polished rims. The strong colouring/re-coloring effect of a substance is a very accurate indicator of how much pollution it has accumulated, and of how much work the product has to do. The coloring itself, as is not the case with the products of other manufacturers, which are concentrated solely on this function, in no way translates into the product's performance, though it serves as an illustration to users.
Owing to a neutral pH, Gyeon Q2M Iron may be used both on the surface of the automotive paint and on rims, screens and other materials. It does not do any harm to seals or convertible tops.
Features & Benefits:
- Spray-on iron contamination remover
- Gel formulation means it clings better to vertical surfaces for longer working times
- Colour-change feature shows clearly where the product is activated
- Dissolves iron particles allowing them to be rinsed away
- pH-neutral formula makes it safe to use on paint, metal, glass & trim
- Contains detergents to assist with the cleaning process Lower odour than other similar products