If you are tuning your car to be a racer, then you should only consider a wheel from a company with a racing pedigree. Motegi is one of the most well-known producers of quality racing wheels and the Motegi CS8 Rim is no exception.
Also known as MR142, this racing wheel is made from premium aluminum alloy, striking a balance between strength and lightness. Eight grooved spokes create a simple face inspired by classic motorsport racers.
This beautiful but professionally functional wheel is strong enough to handle the bump and grind of street driving but light enough to help you add seconds to your laps. The light wheels reduce your car's overall weight making it run faster, handle better, and give better fuel mileage.
It comes in two finishes: a full Satin Black and a Satin Black variant with Red stripe accents along the lip and a red center cap logo.
- Wheel Diameter: 17 in.
- Wheel Width: 7 in.
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 112
- Bolt Pattern 2: 5 x 114.3
- Offset: +40 mm
- Center Bore: 72.6
- Wheel Load (in lbs): 1675
- Wheel Color: Black
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- Wheel Material: Aluminum
- TPMS Compatible: Yes
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Motegi Racing Craftsmanship
- Features a Modern 8-Spoke Design
- With Motegi Racing Logo on Center Cap
- Designed with Great Racing Performance in Mind
- Available in Satin Black and Satin Black With Red Stripe Finish