The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω voice coils.
Thin-mount and mean, the Solo-Baric® L7T square subwoofer delivers more bass than a round driver, giving you up to 20% more cone area than a round sub while fitting where only a thin driver will do. Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- sealed truck-style enclosure
- houses one square shallow-mount 12" L7T Series dual 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer
- 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
- 2-ohm impedance
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.54 dB
- dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 13-3/4"H x 8"D1 x 4-3/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 46TL7T122
What's in the box:
- Enclosure loaded with one 12" L7T subwoofer (2 ohm)
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" Philips-head screws
- Eight 3/8" Philips-head screws
- Owner's manual